Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Welcome

Students,
Welcome to our BLOG. Many of you have asked what is a blog. A blog is an easy way to create a simplified web site. You can use a blog as an online journal, personal diary, a collection of links, a place to collaborate or discuss issues or whatever you want it to be. I have designed this blog for us to use as a place for us to discuss educational issues and class assignments. You will be responding to questions, quotes or practicing skills. I hope that you will enjoy and learn from this experience.

Your fellow blogger,
Mrs. Hughes

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Hughes,
I enjoyed blogging last year and look forward to doing it again this year. I love computers!!

yell2

Anonymous said...

hey mrs.hughes this is mp5 sister you had me as a student a couple years ago. im a freshman this year an doing very well in all my classes. im taking another computer class this year. its going great. the stuff you taut us is really coming in handy this year. thanks for all your help in 7th grade. you really have made a diffrence in my school accomplishments. iloveya! an hope to come visit you soon. peace.
mp5 sister..

Anonymous said...

hey this is mp5's sister you had me as a student a couple of years ago. i am a freshman this year, and i am currently taking a computer class, and am doing very well. the things you taught us have really come in handy this year. i am really thankful that my brother gets to have you as a teacher just as i did, and am also so happy you are still teaching at the middle school. the middle school is lucky to have you as part of their staff. i look forward to coming and visiting you as well as many others of my favorite teachers at the middle school. thanks so much for all of your help.
♥ mp5's sister ♥

Anonymous said...

Heyy Mrs.Hughes. I am going 2 eat at my family houses. Like -uh- always. I am going to gain about five pounds -lol- thanks
HW