Monday, May 2, 2011

The Storms

When we left school on Wednesday, April 27, 2011, I had no idea that I would not see you for at least a week.  I saw a few of you at Wal-Mart in Fayetteville on Friday.  You, like me, needed some survival items.

It is late Monday afternoon and I still do not have power, but we have a generator to power up the computer and keep the fridge going.  We had no damage to our home...so I am trying very hard to be thankful and not complain about the power still being out.

Hope to see you soon!
Take care,
Mrs. Hughes

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remember ur class from last year ms hughes. it was fun






-4th-

Ms. Cooper said...

Mick,
I got your comment. I am not going to publish it since it has your whole name in it as well as another teacher's name.

Of course I remember you!!!

Now whose class are you in right now?
Mrs. Hughes

Anonymous said...

hey mrs hughes it kolton, do you remmbner me. hows it gooing lol see ya

Anonymous said...

I don't think we realize how lucky we are. Some people in Harvest don't have homes anymore. All their possesions are gone. Some even lost loved ones. Me and my sister went out and helped the victoms and when we saw how much they have lost it really opened our eyes to how fortunate our family is.

Anonymous said...

Msr. Hughes I like your avatar tobad u couldn't get it to look like u see u at school tomorrow

T.D.6

Anonymous said...

Hey Msr. Hughes this is the best class ever

Anonymous said...

i didnt do anything to bradley he did something to me and said something about me lol sspsssp tyler watcha doin