Monday, August 29, 2011

Events for the Week

Hey 7th graders,
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was very busy! My best friend has a new baby and I got to see him this weekend. So fun!!!

This week the following things will be going on:
  • Art Club Meeting after school today.  Just wanted you to know that even though you are not in Art right now...you can participate.  It is for anyone in the school.  So if you are really good at drawing, make plans to go to the meeting.
  • Aug. 29: Volleyball game at Sparkman at 4:00 pm.
  • Sept. 1:  Yes, I know it is my birthday...but something more important is happening for you. PROGRESS REPORTS go out during 1st period.  The progress report will have just the average for each of your classes.
  • Sept. 1: Another home Football game!  The 7th grade game is at 5:00 pm and the 8th grade game will be at 7:00 pm.
  • Sept. 1: Volleyball game here at 4:00 pm.
  • Sept. 5: Labor Day Holiday!  NO SCHOOL!!!!
Look at the Resources...I added new link called Sand...thanks SH in 3rd period!!!
Hope you have a wonderful week!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Hughes
Your fearless Computer Teacher
:)

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

last night me and my older brother had a contest to see who could eat more hobinaro (spelling??) sauce and...I WON!!!1 haha
H.N.B 3

Ms. Cooper said...

Did you get heartburn? Or did your tongue catch on fire!!!
You are very brave!

Anonymous said...

i have 2 chiwawa puppies named chicko and daisy and they are about 8 months old :)
H.M.A 3rd peroid

Anonymous said...

last night I went with my friends to see kung fu panda 2. yay. the whole time my friend and I compared how soft our arms were! I was the winner!
S.B.3

Anonymous said...

well...the bet was whoever ate the most sauce on their chicken won and the winner got sams (my older brothers) room, and if he won he got to keep his room. now i get his room when he goes off to colledge and he gets my room. and YES my tongue caught on fire!!!
HNB3

Anonymous said...

Ok so I saw this movie called THE HELP such a good movie the book is fantastic... i thought it was based on a true story it touched my heart i started to cry at the end !!!
C.B

Anonymous said...

Roll Tide Roll! cant wait till saturday ganna have a big alabama football party!
Rtr!
hnb3

Anonymous said...

I went to see the help for the second time..... still sooooo amazing!!! then afterwards we went to get iced coffee!!!! YUM!!!!
S.B.3

Anonymous said...

Yes I do remeber that! I rember we started laughing at you! LOL!But it was a great movie! AA

Anonymous said...

The iced coffee was so GOOD!! Starbucks is better though!!!!AEA

Anonymous said...

WAR EAGLE RULES BO ALABAMA War eagles better
H.M.A 3rd peroid

Anonymous said...

Your welcome Mrs.Hughes!!! Svh!! 3rd

Ms. Cooper said...

H.M.A.,
You have a right to your opinion. Just don't talk bad about Alabama and we won't talk bad about Auburn. Deal!
Mrs. H.

Anonymous said...

wow mrs.hughes DEAL
h.m.a.

Anonymous said...

i have a new baby cousin and she was born on August 29, 2011 and her name is Elania Kay and she is so adorable
H.M.A. 3rd peroid

Anonymous said...

dont we have a pep rally tomorow g.h

Ms. Cooper said...

I was just told that we do have a pep rally tomorrow during 7th.

Anonymous said...

ohkaee:)thats what i thought jordannn bloggggggggg!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

coolios! luv you ms. hughes!
p.s. those pups r just adorable!!!
cb

Anonymous said...

I CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT FOOTBALL GAME!!!(:
L.R.H.

Anonymous said...

PLAESE MRS HUGES PELEASE!..... take my sand picture off the wall it is embarrasing! :)
L.A.H. 7th