Wednesday, January 11, 2012

All Good Things Must Come to an End!

1st semester,
It has never been dull or boring!!! I truly hope that you have learned something from the class.  I wish you all the best in Art. You all are very creative. I am sure you will be successful in Art if you just use that creativity productively.

Just for my benefit, what was your favorite thing that you have done this semester? If you don't have a favorite, please tell me something that you learned.

On January 17th you will report to Art. Now come by a say "Hello" every now and then!
Best wishes,
Mrs. Hughes

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

my favoritive thing this semester was comming to this class and learning all about microsoft office
i learned stuff my dad doesnt even know
sd6 ps: i love you mrs.Hughes

Anonymous said...

I love you Mrs.Hughes! I really enjoyed every activity we did in this class! U are the best teacher ever!:)
M.H.2nd perid.

Anonymous said...

i love everything we did and having the candy during class and free friday. i love u mrs hughes i will miss u
mb 2nd period

Ms. Cooper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. Cooper said...

MB in 2nd Period,
I will miss you. Thanks for all your sweet comments!
Best wishes,
Mrs. Hughes

Anonymous said...

i miss you mrs. hughes!!!!!!!!!!! + i really liked the candy friday. i really enjoyed everything we did in your class..
A.H 2nd period

Anonymous said...

hey mrs hughs

Anonymous said...

hey mrs hughs.:)

Anonymous said...

hey mrs hughs.:)

Anonymous said...

Love you and miss you mrs. Hughes
AH 2