Thursday, April 26, 2012

All About Me PowerPoint

Hello,
As you can see I am not here today.  If you happen to open the internet, you may read this.  First, you need to make sure that you create all 8 slides for the PowerPoint.  You need to add clip art.  If you want to add real pictures, bring them tomorrow on a memory card or a thumb drive.

Also, tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of the April 27th tornados.  If you would like to discuss what it was like that day, feel free to post a comment here. Tomorrow I will enter a post on what it was like for our family.
Please be good and I will see you tomorrow!
Mrs. Hughes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May have been the only night in a while that my family has all stayed together and done nothing but talk. I wish it could've been something lighter than death count or houses being destroyed.

P.W.P 7th Period.

Anonymous said...

It was my birthday
A.H2-1semester