Monday, April 16, 2012

Last Day of Testing!!!

I know that you are so glad that today is the last day of testing!!! I am excited for you!!

Today I have to go to the orthodontist, but I will be back tomorrow.
You have one last spreadsheet to do and turn in to Moodle.
We will start Databases on Wednesday.

Tomorrow is the 8th grade play.  Bring a dollar and you can go to the show...it will be the second half of all our classes. In addition, progress reports go home tomorrow!!!

I will see you tomorrow!
Mrs. Hughes
PS 30 days of school left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget Bowling Field Trip on Monday, April 29th! Go! It is a lot of fun! Get your field trip form from Mrs. Markham.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like being first to comment. c:
L.R. 3rd Period. (:

Anonymous said...

I like being second! Hey L.R. from 3rd period :D.
PWP 7th Period.

Anonymous said...

Hello Mrs.Hughes i miss u this is Mya H. 2nd!

Anonymous said...

i miss you mrs hughes!!
mackenzie!:))

Anonymous said...

hey mrs hughes! we miss you!
yur 1st semester 7th period..(:
p.s. your the best teacher ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!