Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Summary of Career Week

Students,
Please tell me what you thought about the career activities that we did. In your comment please leave your initials and your class period. Respond to the following items:
  • Drive of your Life website
  • Prezi presentation
  • Guest Speakers
  • Career Game with Mrs. Carr
Now it is OK to have an opinion. Let's just don't be negative. You can express yourself by telling what meant most to you...instead of discussing what you didn't like. This is Synergizing.

Let me hear from you!!!
Thanks so much,
Mrs. H

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I very much enjoyed our career activites and would LOVE to have some more soon! Also, I hope our guest skeakers enjoyed teaching us somethng!
Thanks,
M.L. 6th

Anonymous said...

I thought everything was fun and we should do it again! J.W 5th

Anonymous said...

It was fun!!!
SS 3rd period

Anonymous said...

I love Coolmath!!!

Anonymous said...

I think it was fun




L.U 7th